Tammy Fender Epi-Body Polish
Epi-Body Polish is a multi-purpose exfoliating scrub and body mask that brings a silky, refined finish to the skin with a detoxifying herbal blend of soothing Marjoram, uplifting Peppermint and cleansing Watercress. By including a range of exfoliants in the blend—some to buff and some to polish—the formula can be used as a scrub or as a beautifully aromatic body mask, leaving the skin soft and radiant.
How To Use
- Use as an all-over exfoliating body scrub or apply 10 minutes before your shower, allowing the formula to set as a body mask. Remove in the shower or in the bath with a warm cloth.
- Use in the shower as an exfoliating scrub, or blend a small amount in the palm with Purifying Cleansing Gel for a more gentle polish.
- Apply a thin layer to a long-handled bath brush to help clarify the back.
- Give yourself a beautiful foot massage, stimulating all the reflex points in the feet and polishing the skin.
- Massage into the scalp to gently loosen any build up before you shampoo.
- Apply a thick layer to the decollete and allow the mask to set. After removing with a warm cloth follow with a rich application of Rose Geranium & Tangerine Body Lotion.
Water, Kaolin, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Silica, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea), Stearyl Olivate (Olive), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Mentha Piperita (Pepper- mint) Leaf Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Virdis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Flower/ Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Great Burdock) Extract, Iris Germanica Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba), Sclerotium Gum (Mushroom), Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Quillaja Saponaria (Soapbark Tree) Bark Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.