Slow North Eye Mask
Goodbye Tension, Hello Migraine Mask!
Bring a little more ritual + beauty into your wellness routine with this greenhouse-inspired pattern.
- Melt away the tension. Let this cheerful migraine relief eye mask ease the pain while lifting your spirits.
- Relax in your own way. This well-designed eye pillow can be applied warm or cold depending on your preference.
- Soothe headaches and tired eyes. Cold and warm therapy packs can work wonders for pain.
- Your answer for natural relief. Designed with your well-being in mind, this therapy pack is made with 100% cotton & linen fibers and filled with natural, unscented lentils.
- Turn inward. Our therapy packs are also a great option to use for meditation as a weighted eye pillow.
Proudly made by hand in Slow North's Austin, TX studio.
Dimensions: 9" x 4" x 0.5"
** These are strap-free, so the migraine mask will just rest in place for ultimate comfort as you relax without an elastic band wrapped around your head. **
How To Use
FOR HEAT THERAPY: place eye mask in the microwave and warm for 30 seconds. Always test the temperature of your mask before applying it to your skin.
FOR COLD THERAPY: store in the freezer until ready to use - apply as a cold compress.
All Natural Ingredients
Made with a linen and cotton blend fabric and filled with lentils.
Use a clean damp cloth to spot clean. Do not launder.
Caution: This product contains small pieces and is not recommended for children under the age of three. Do not overheat. Not intended for use while sleeping.