- Contains an active ingredient complex that includes oil-soluble Vitamin C THD, plant-based Vitamin C and stabilized, synthetic Vitamin C in glucosidic form.
- Together, they help to reduce uneven pigmentation, improve tone and provide anti-oxidative protection from free radicals and environmental stressors for a youthful and healthy-looking complexion.
- The serum also contains Zinc, which helps to increase the absorption of Vitamin C into the skin.
- Finally, Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen, which is needed for firm and youthful-looking skin.
How To Use
- Place one pipette length of THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM into the palm of your hand and distribute over the face using gentle tapping motions.
- Avoid the eye area. Wait for approximately one minute until the serum is absorbed before applying Dr. Barbara Sturm’s FACE CREAM.
- For daytime use, we recommend concluding your skincare routine with SUN DROPS SPF 50 for extra sun protection.
- Also suitable for use in the evening as a night-time serum. THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM can be mixed with other Sturm serums, drops or moisturizers.
-Zinc: Activates and transports vitamin C effectively into the skin.
-Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid: Provides intensive moisture and hydration.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,
Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sodium Sulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol.