Augustinus Bader The Hand Treatment
A luxuriously rich, fast-absorbing formula to deeply nourish, hydrate, and protect dry, chapped, overwashed hands. An everyday essential.
- Rich, yet fast-absorbing and non-greasy.
Proven results are powered by Professor Bader's TFC8®, or Trigger Factor Complex - an exclusive patented technology comprised of over 40 ingredients and inspired by over 30 years of research, innovation and clinical study.
- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes your skin, leaving hands feeling soft, supple, and hydrated.
- Supports improved elasticity and smoothness.
- Protects against environmental stressors and pollution.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key ingredients to the cells.
- Reduces the appearance of aging and scarring.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Soothes chapped, irritated skin.
How To Use
Formulated specially for protecting and nourishing your hands. Apply immediately after washing hands.
*Not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Laurate, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Citric Acid, Xylitol, Chlorphenesin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Squalane, Potassium Sorbate, Brassica Alba Seed Extract, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oligopeptide-177, Phenylalanine, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid.