Yoga Teacher Training
with Mandy Butera
Date: March 15-20, 2018
AIReal Yoga™ Teacher Training curriculum creates an opportunity to explore the yoga asana while using a hammock as a prop. Our hammocks are hung on a single point anchored with a swivel, allowing for flow, vinyasa, alignment and revolved postures.
AIReal Yoga is the first brand to be recognized by the Yoga Alliance. Using only professional riggers, you are ensured that your studio’s rigging will be the safest in the industry, and that your gear is held to the highest of standards. Carmen Curtis is a world-renowned yoga teacher, a professional Cirque du Soleil performer and a former national gymnast. She has been practicing aerial yoga for over 15 years.
What you receive by taking our 50 Hour Teacher Training and becoming a certified AIReal Yoga instructor:
- Complete manual with 108 postures, lesson plans, sequences, progressions and digressions
- Learn to teach ALL levels and styles of yoga
- All 50 Hours are hands-on with Carmen Curtis
- Access to professional riggers, whose safety in installations cannot be matched by any other aerial yoga brand
- Subscription to our YouTube channel with access to many different styles of classes, including Intro, Slow Flow, Power, and Restorative, allowing for continued practice and review
- Access to buy only the safest and highest-rated gear and equipment available
- Continued education units with Yoga Alliance
50 Hour Intensive, taught over 6 days
$1600 / Early Bird pricing of $1400 if paid-in-full in a single transaction before March 1st, 2018. Payment plans available. Teachers will be required to sign a contract.
with Marin McCallen
Date: May 4-6, 2018
Learn to Facilitate the Ultimate Experience of Relaxation
Yoga Nidra, or yogic sleep, is gaining popularity due to its relaxing, rejuvenating and healing effects. The benefits of a regular Yoga Nidra practice are numerous and reach every system of the body. Yoga Nidra can help break habits or promote new ones. It is a tool for developing creativity and a way to align to a higher purpose. It can be especially helpful to counteract the effects of stress and anxiety that are prevalent in our modern, busy culture. Simple yet profound, Yoga Nidra leads the practitioner to a state of peace and inner awareness.
This 18 hour training is for instructors, health professionals, therapists, parents, or practitioners seeking to deepen their understanding of Yoga Nidra. This training is for anyone who would like to share the practice of Yoga Nidra with others, you do not need to be a yoga teacher or therapist.
In this training you will:
– Gain comprehensive understanding of Yoga Nidra: what it is, why we do it and how it works.
– Recognize the different components of a well-rounded Yoga Nidra session.
– Explore holding space as a facilitator of Yoga Nidra using voice, props, music and more.
– Learn to create your own Yoga Nidra script.
– Connect to Sankalpa, or intention & learn to help others connect with theirs.
– Practice specific Asana & Pranayama techniques to prepare the body for Yoga Nidra
– Experience power of Yoga Nidra to relax and recharge the subtle and physical body.
– Learn how to modify Yoga Nidra for pre-natal, children, trauma populations.
– Practice leading others through Yoga Nidra sessions.
Through a combination of lecture, discussion, asana, pranayama, giving and receiving Yoga Nidra, you will come to a greater understanding of this healing practice and leave with the confidence and capability to share it with others.
Fundamental Yoga Nidra Training Manual by Marin McCallen
Yoga Alliance approved 18 CE hour certification in the Art & Science of Yoga Nidra
*Not- included but required: Yoga Nidra by Satyananda Saraswati
Early Sign up prior to April 1st $300 After April 1st $400