50 Hour AIReal Yoga™ Teacher Training 2018
with Mandy Butera
Date: Training Dates November TBD 2018
AIReal Yoga™ Teacher Training curriculum creates an opportunity to explore the yoga asana while using a hammock as a prop. Our hammocks are hung on a single point anchored with a swivel, allowing for flow, vinyasa, alignment and revolved postures.
AIReal Yoga is the first brand to be recognized by the Yoga Alliance. Using only professional riggers, you are ensured that your studio’s rigging will be the safest in the industry, and that your gear is held to the highest of standards. Carmen Curtis is a world-renowned yoga teacher, a professional Cirque du Soleil performer and a former national gymnast. She has been practicing aerial yoga for over 15 years.
What you receive by taking our 50 Hour Teacher Training and becoming a certified AIReal Yoga instructor:
- Complete manual with 108 postures, lesson plans, sequences, progressions and digressions
- Learn to teach ALL levels and styles of yoga
- All 50 Hours are hands-on with Carmen Curtis
- Access to professional riggers, whose safety in installations cannot be matched by any other aerial yoga brand
- Subscription to our YouTube channel with access to many different styles of classes, including Intro, Slow Flow, Power, and Restorative, allowing for continued practice and review
- Access to buy only the safest and highest-rated gear and equipment available
- Continued education units with Yoga Alliance
50 Hour Intensive, taught over 6 days
$1600 / Early Bird pricing of $1400 if paid-in-full in a single transaction before August 10th, 2018. Payment plans available. Teachers will be required to sign a contract.
Wren and Wild
Sign up to recieve special deals, news about events, yoga updates and lots of other fun how to's, tips, and ideas on green beauty, and connecting with a yoga lifestyle. We never share your information.