FDA-cleared, dermatologist-recommended blue and red light therapy mask with clinically-proven results for acne.
Based on the world’s leading Omnilux MedicalTM light therapy technology, Clear is an FDA-cleared flexible, portable, affordable home-use device that uses light emitting diodes (LED) to reduce or eliminate mild to moderate acne vulgaris and reduce the appearance of redness and inflammation.
Optimized energy output and two clinically proven wavelengths of light (red 633nm and blue 415nm) work on a cellular level to kill acne-forming bacteria in the sebaceous glands.
- Reduces active acne and blemishes, redness & inflammation
- Helps clear breakouts faster
- Reduces and helps soften the appearance of acne scarring
- All natural, no pain, side effects or downtime
How To Use
- Four 10-minute treatments per week for 6 weeks. Once the initial series is complete, use the device at the earliest signs of a breakout.
- Charge your controller & then connect it to the device
- Prepare your skin
- Secure the device to your head using the velcro straps
- Start the 10-minute treatment
- Remove the mask and apply moisturizer to skin
- Gently wipe down the mask
- DO NOT use the Omnilux Clear™ if you are a child under 14 years of age. The safety of the device for children younger than 14 years of age has NOT been tested and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use the Omnilux Clear™ device to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use (mild to moderateacne vulgaris). The Omnilux Clear™ device has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed, and the risk is unknown.
Blue and red
415nm (blue) and 633nm (red)
- 132 LEDs (2 per LED bulb)
- 66 LED bulbs
330g (mask & controller)
FDA, CE, TGA
- Flexible silicone Clear device
- Rechargeable battery controller
- Power supply & plug adaptors
- USB C line to USB A connector
- Head straps
- Carry bag
- Built-in protective eye shields