Baiobay Hydrating Gel Cream
Baiobay Hydrating Gel-Cream is an all-natural facial moisturizer.
Coconut water and hyaluronic acid will hydrate your skin and pomegranate extract will work on your glow. The Baiobay Hydrating Gel-Cream texture is halfway between a gel and a cream: a dreamy water-cream texture you'll fall in love with.
Certified natural & organic according to cosmos standard Vegan & cruelty-free certified by one voice.
How To Use
Apply a suitable portion of BAIOBAY Hydrating Gel-Cream to your face and neck, spreading the formula as freely/evenly as possible. Draw circular as well as upward motions with your fingertips and wait until the skin absorbs the product completely. Finally, feel free to explore the rest of BAIOBAY's hydrating options to see if these also appeal to you.
- Hyaluronic Acid can retain up to 10.000 times its own weight in water. As a result, it re-plumps the skin and lends it a youthful, naturally radiant appearance;
- Coconut Water is rich in antioxidants as well as fatty acids that not only hydrate but also replenish and protect the skin;
- Likewise, Pomegranate Extract helps to support skin renewal while also protecting against harsh environmental influences and increasing natural radiance;
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate is filled with vitamins and antioxidants, fortifying the skin's organic moisture barrier. This process creates new substances (amino acids, organic acids) that contribute strongly towards recharging one's complexion;
- Lastly, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract is a rich source of antioxidants as well as Vitamin C. It counteracts harmful free radicals that float in the environment, inhibiting their spread.
Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Pomegranate Enzyme Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Coconut Alkanes, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Water, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Squalene, Beta-Sitosterol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sclerotium Gum, Lysolecithin, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate