A balancing treatment for the whole body.
Formulated with a blend of sea salt and whey along with natron, to gently cleanse, and liquorice root, to reduce signs of redness and irritation. Skin is left beautifully soft and supple.
At Susanne Kaufmann, we believe that treating the body with a holistic approach is key to wellbeing and maintaining a healthy balance. Alkali Salts can be used as a treatment for the whole body: as a gentle face scrub, soothing bath or de-stressing foot bath to help calm and balance the skin, releasing blocked energy or tension.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, the appearance of this product may vary.
How To Use
To use in the bath:
- Add five spoonfuls of Alkali Salt to a full bath heated to the body's natural temperature of 37°C.
- Relax in the warm water for at least 30 minutes.
To use as a foot soak:
- Dissolve two spoonfuls in a bowl heated to the body's natural temperature of 37°C.
- Bathe your feet and relax for approximately 30 minutes.
To use as an exfoliator:
- Mix two spoonfuls in warm water and gently apply to the skin in circular motions to remove dead skin cells, restore the skin’s pH level and promote the elimination of toxins.
Natron has a high pH value. It helps detoxify the skin and also has an exfoliating effect.
The natural acid mantle of the skin is supported by the milk protein from whey and can better protect itself against harmful bacteria and chemical reactions. For this reason whey supports the skin in the healing process. Whey is also easily tolerated by sensitive skin, prone to allergies.
Fragrance with very low allergenic potential and no preservatives.
Natural component of essential citrus oils . It is not added as an isolated substance, but is always included as a component of natural essential oils.
Liquorice root has moisturising, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and helps calm skin redness and irritation.
Produced as an intermediate in the synthesis of vitamin E and serves as an odorant. It is a natural component of essential oils. It is not added as an isolated substance, but is always included as a component of natural essential oil.